Mon-Fri - 8am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday - closed
Bookings can be made for weekends and key pick up arrangements made prior to arrival.
Please note these hours will extend after Easter as we begin to move into our high season.
What the Campground has to offer:
- A quality five bedroom lodge with spectacular sea and sunset views
- Budget accommodation and self contained units.
- 13 Acres of grassed shady camping.
- 115 Powered sites - 52 unpowered sites.
- Large Modern Amenities With Disabled Access.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool.
- Block Ice, Bait, Tackle, Souvenirs, Ice-cream.
- Mine Tours, Boat Hire, Bus Hire.
- Weddings and Functions catering.
As the park is situated on the beach, the afternoon sunsets provide a picturesque backdrop for a picnic on the lawn. The tropical pool with waterfall provides a cool option for all those wishing to get out of the heat. It also provides a much safer option than swimming at the beach, especially with all of the marine life – crocodiles. As the Weipa community is based within mining land, the park runs a daily charter tour of the mine and the surrounding town (numbers permitting). This gives tourists coming to the region a comfortable option of ‘seeing’ the town and the Rio Tinto Alcan mine site. The park can also assist you with holding your next function. These functions range from business to even a beautiful beachside wedding.