High Season Office Hours
Mon-Fri - 8am to 7pm Sat & Sun - 8am to 6pm
After hours booking requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Campground has to offer:
- A quality five bedroom lodge with spectacular sea views
- Budget Accommodation and Self Contained Units.
- 13 Acres of Grassed Shady Camping.
- 96 Powered Sites - Acres Of Non-powered Sites.
- Large Modern Amenities With Disabled Access. Salt Water Swimming Pool.
- Block Ice, Bait, Tackle, Souvenirs, Ice-cream.
- Mine Tours, Boat Hire, Bus Hire.
- Weddings and Functions.
- Permits Issued To Visit Traditional Aboriginal Homelands.
As the park is situated on the beach, the afternoon sunsets provide a picturesque backdrop for a picnic on the lawn. The tropical pool with waterfall provides a cool option for all those wishing to get out of the heat. It also provides a much safer option than swimming at the beach, especially with all of the marine life – crocodiles. As the Weipa community is based within mining land, the park runs a daily charter tour of the mine and the surrounding town (numbers permitting). This gives tourists coming to the region a comfortable option of ‘seeing’ the town and the Rio Tinto Alcan mine site. The park also can assist you with holding your next function. These functions range from business to even a beautiful beachside wedding.