Weipa Caravan Park & Camping Ground Booking Policies
- Room nightly rates are twinshare only. Additional persons incur a $20 per night fee. Any extra used beds will be deemed as extra persons and charges will apply.
- Group bookings have a “One Booking, One Payment” policy.
- Payment is required on the morning of arrival and the credit card provided at the time of booking will be charged accordingly.
- A deposit of first two (2) nights accommodation will be charged at time of booking.
- Balance payable on day of arrival from the provided credit card. If booking online, 100% of accommodation cost at time of booking.
- All cancellations or alterations of bookings must be made 48 hours prior to check in date.
- Deposits will be forfeited if booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to check in date.
- All cancellation requests must be received via email or telephone 48 hours prior to firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 40697871.
- All changes to bookings ie; shortening of stay (including early check out), must be advised of at least 48 hours prior to check-in date. In certain circumstances, full charges may apply for unwanted days. Exceptional circumstances for cancellations or changes may be discussed with management.
- In the event of a “No-Show”, the booking is non-refundable.
Check-In time is 2:00pm:
- If you require an earlier check-in, please contact reception before the day of your arrival and we will endeavour to assist you.
After Hours Check-In:
- Reception must be notified if you require an after hours check-in. A key will be left in the blue letterbox at the front of reception once payment has been received.
Check-Out time is 10:00am:
- Should you require a late check-out, you will need to contact reception prior to your check out date. A late check-out fee of $30 will apply and check-out will then be extended to 12.00pm. Any late check-out past 12.00pm will incur a full night’s room fee.